Malaysian eVisa fee includes the Government fee and the service fee. The service fee is charged for our assistance, 24h professional support, and processing time guarantee. Malaysian eVisa fee can be paid online via Credit/Debit Card.
1. Service Fee
|Normal (USD) ||Emergency (USD) ||Rush (USD) |
|US$ 69.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 79.00 per applicant ||Plus US$ 99.00 per applicant |
- Normal: The soonest time your eVisa can be delivered is 3 business days after your documents provided. We assure that your visa will be delivered on time for your trip.
- Emergency: For those who would like to get a Malaysian eVisa within 2 business days
- Rush: For those who would like to get a Malaysian eVisa within 1 business day
2. Government Fee
Malaysian government charges US$45 for each eVISA application for all eligible countries.
- International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting Malaysia is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Malaysia. The passport should have at least three blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- Not available for International Travel Document Holders
- The validity of eVisa will be within 90 days from the issuance date in Malaysia. Therefore, applicants of the eligible countries may apply online in advance of the date of arrival within 3 months before the arrival date.
- Malaysian eVisa is for single entry and allows a maximum stay of 30 days.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179