The Malaysian eVisa can be easily obtained completely online by all eligible travelers through 3 following steps:
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into the online form to process your Malaysian eVisa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) including a scanned bio-page of your passport and your recent front facing photograph.
- You should check more about document requirements on our website.
Step 2: Get the confirmation and extra document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all are correct. Then you need to choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for the visa fee.
- After receiving the full payment for visa service fee and Government fee, we will send a request by email for the additional documents to complete your application.
Step 3: Get your Malaysian eVisa and guide to obtain your visa stamped
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for the confirmation.
- The Malaysian eVisa will be processed and sent to you via email.
- When you receive your Malaysian eVisa sent via email, please print out your Malaysian eVisa to board the airplane.
- Please show your Malaysian eVisa for checking at the airports in Malaysia. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamp on your passport by Malaysia Immigration Officers at the airports.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179