WELCOME TO WWW.MALAYSIAVISAGOV.COM
User Conduct: You are solely responsible for all codes, videos, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials that you upload, post, publish or email through our service. You are not permitted to use our service for the illegal purposes (including the violation of our data, privacy or the export control laws); interfere, modify or hack the integrity and performance of our service components
When we send you your Malaysian eVisa, you have to verify immediately that all the document information is correct. You also must check that your passport is still valid for 6 months from the arrival date of your trip. Your Malaysian eVisa will be sent by email and also accessible in your personal area. Malaysian eVisa Online Service Team is not responsible for clients who do not receive our emails because of the incorrect email address.
Malaysian eVisa Eligibility And Ineligibility
- Approval for citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website. Check Requirements
- Approval for passports having at least 6 months of validity when traveling to Malaysia
- Approval for passports having at least 2 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- Approval for International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting Malaysia is recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit
- Not available to people of a black list, warning circular or other restrictive list from Government of Malaysia
- Not available to people endorsed on Parent's/Spouse's Passport i.e. each person should have a separate passport
- Not available for Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders or Laissez-passer travel document holders
- Not available for International Travel Document Holders
- Applicants of the eligible countries/territories may apply online before the arrival date at most 3 months.
- The validity of eVisa will be only 180 days from the arrival date in Malaysia.
- The stay period may be from 30 days to 90 days depending on the nationality.
- Processing and resending eVisa on time
- Supporting all the eVisa information in 24 hours
- In special cases, some additional documents may be required. This seems longer than usual, then we will inform you by email.
- We are not in charge of any delay or loss caused by the wrong email address supplied by applicants or in case the applicants do not notify us of that you have not received the approved letter.
Responsibility Of Clients
- Providing correctly your required personal information
- Making full payment for our services
- Signing the authorization form to confirm the transaction
- Any change after paying the Malaysian Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time. If you do not inform us of this within 3 days, the service is considered complete.
To extend the service or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you may be required to provide Malaysian eVisa Service Team information regarding your Credit/Debit Card or other payment instruments. You represent and warrant to Malaysian eVisa Service Team that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information if having any changes (for example, the change in your billing address or Credit/Debit Card expiration date) that may occur.
If you disagree any matter, you must notify our Malaysian eVisa Service Team within sixty (60) days after the date that they charge you. We reserve the right to change our prices. Malaysian eVisa Service Team may choose to bill through an invoice, in which case, full payment for invoices issued in any given month must be received to Malaysian eVisa Service Team thirty (30) days after the mailing date of the invoice. If not the services may be terminated.
There are two kinds of Malaysian eVisa fees that you have to pay for getting your visa to Malaysia, including visa service fee and Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
The service fee is the amount of cost that the applicants have to pay for our service during an Malaysian eVisa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collect the eVisa from Malaysian Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get the stamp the airports or the landing border.
Government fee is the amount that the applicants have to pay for the Government of Malaysia to process the application. Our system will automatically send you a confirmation email. You have to check carefully the applicant's information. After that, you have to pay the Government fee to finish your visa process when the information is all correct.
Malaysian eVisa Service Team will only process the application after receiving the receipt of full fee payment. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Malaysian eVisa Online Service Team, which is usually USD (United States Dollar). The clients are not authorized to withhold fees due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same case, any right of offset on the part of the client is hereby excluded.
The regulations from our website www.malaysiavisagov.com are able to be changed without notices. Malaysian eVisa Service Team is not responsible for any delays or losses relating to such changes.
We will not be liable for any cost, damage, and expense from any fault or cause whatsoever, and including but not limited to liability for changes in travel, travel interruption, or prevention or limitation of travel and resulting expenses and costs, whether such damages, expenses or costs be incidental, direct, consequential, special, exemplary, or otherwise, and including but not limited to loss of profits or income, in excess of the Malaysian eVisa service fees paid by customer for visa processing, regardless of circumstances, whether or not Malaysian eVisa Service Team had knowledge that such damages might be incurred and whether or not Malaysian eVisa Service Team. Advisors have to be responsible for the contribution caused.
We will not be responsible for delay or loss caused by events that we do not control, including but not limited to weather conditions, acts of God, war, acts of public enemies, civil commotions, strikes, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including the Government system being down).
We will not be responsible for any changes of the Government of Malaysia. We will not be responsible for the processing time of the Malaysian eVisa because it is dependent to the Government of Malaysia website.
The requirements of the Malaysian eVisa are established by the Government of Malaysia . They can be subject to be changed without any notice. While we strives to provide the complete and current information, we can not guarantee that. Malaysian eVisa Service Team is not responsible for such information.
- Date: DD/MM/YY
- Working days: all week except the holidays announced by the Government of Malaysia
- Working hours: 24 hours
Refundable and Non-refundable Policy
- Service fee refund is guaranteed if the eVisa processing is rejected.
We only begin to process your eVisa application after we have received your full and correct required documents. Time of processing depends on the type of service you choose (normal, emergency or rush). In case of some more specific requirements from the government, we will inform you to fulfill that specific requirement and continue to process your application after your fulfillment. This may result in longer processing time than we expect.
After you have sent us all correct required documents or 4 hours after you have completed ordering our service, whichever comes first, we will not accept any refund or cancellation request.
In case we accept your refund request, we charge 5% of the total fee for the refund cost.
- If the approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse your visa’s fee.
- If you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
- If the eVisa is being processed, we and the Government of Malaysia have the same strict no-refund policy. There is no exception.
- Flight tickets or reservations should not be purchased until the Malaysian eVisa is secured to be your possession.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179