► After finishing all Document Requirements mentioned below, please send us through our email: email@example.com
Malaysian eVISA application requires the following documents:
- Scanned Bio-Page of your Passport (valid within more than 6 months at time of entry with at least 3 blank pages).
- Your personal front-facing photo. (The background must be in white)
- Your original round trip flight ticket.
- Proof of your accommodation and your travel iterary are not required but highly recommended.
All of the documents need to be attached in the email you send to us.
A valid Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard) will also be needed to complete the eVISA application. If you need more secured payment method, please contact us for details.
The eVISA application requires applicant to upload the scanned Bio-Page of applicant's Passport (The Passport must have at least 3 blank pages and be valid for at least 6 months at the time of entry).
The scan can be of the first or the first two pages of applicant's Passport.
The scan should be in color and clearly show applicant's biographical data (full name, country of birth, nationality, date of birth, passport number, place of issue, issuance date, expiration date, etc...).
Following are requirements for your personal photo. Please strictly comply with them.
- Photo size: 35mm x 50 mm (wide x high)
- Without borders and frame
- Taken within 6 moths
- Full face without headgear
- The facial image must be from chin to crown
- Only studio taken photo will be accepted. Scanned photos and selfie photos are not acceptable.
- Photo uploaded must have "white" background.
- Photo's format should be JPEG or PDF
Please examine the below photo for details.
You should upload your original round trip flight ticket, which should be in English and in color.
Photocopy scan of the ticket is not acceptable and may be subjected to possible rejection.
Besides, proof of your booking accommodation and your itinerary are not required but are highly recommended. It would be easier for your Malaysian eVISA to be granted if you provide these documents. They should be in color and in PDF format.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179